PRO-TRUCK-LIFT STAGE 2 [TACOMA]
FeaturesEibach's PRO-TRUCK-LIFT STAGE 2 combines our threaded height adjustable coilovers and sport shocks for fine tuning of ride height, delivering improved off-road performance.
- Stage 2 system featuring Pro-Truck-Coilover 2.0's + Rear Sport Shocks
- Front Adjustable Threaded Spring Perch to Accommodate Increased Loads and Maximum Clearance. ERO Off-Road Race Spring Equipped and Compatible.
- Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Coilover Mounts, 46mm Piston, Monotube Design with Nitrogen Filled Variable Force Valving.
- Individually Dyno Tested for Matched Performance and Reliability. Heavy Duty Bushing System also Cycle Tested.
- Engineered, Tested and Manufactured by Eibach in the U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: We do not guarantee fitment, height or warranties on unlisted applications.
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty
Eibach's Limited Lifetime Warranty covers products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light duty (class 1-3) trucks under normal use and operating conditions.Learn More
Average Customer Rating
I installed this on my 2020 Taco OF. I bought it and had a 2' leveling kit. It felt like driving a boat. I installed these and have outperformed my expectations. My body roll is all but gone and my brake dip. Eliminated all the bounce at high speed. Off road they really surprised me at how much controlled my truck was. At higher speeds they really give me more control so I guess it grounds the truck even with the lift front and back. I had to adjust the front just a tad, just had to throw a lil thread lube and it was easy with the spanner wrench. Super happy with my purchase and May get the rear resi shocks later. I did buy the pro 2 kit front and back. Worth every penny