FeaturesEibach's PRO-TRUCK COILOVER 2.0 features threaded bodies for fine-tuning ride height and improved damping performance delivering maximum off-road capability.
- Pre-Assembled, Factory Direct Replacement Front Coilover - No Additional Parts Required. Sold in Pairs.
- Adjustable Threaded Spring Perch to Accommodate Increased Loads and Maximum Clearance. ERO Off-Road Race Spring Equipped and Compatible.
- Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Mounts, 46mm Piston, Monotube Design with Nitrogen Filled Variable Force Valving.
- Individually Dyno Tested for Matched Performance and Reliability. Heavy Duty Bushing System also Cycle Tested.
- Engineered, Tested and Manufactured by Eibach in the U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: We do not guarantee fitment, height or warranties on unlisted applications.
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty
Eibach's Limited Lifetime Warranty covers products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light duty (class 1-3) trucks under normal use and operating conditions.Learn More
Average Customer Rating
Arrived damage free and quickly. Install was straight forward and easy. On my 22 RCSB 4x4 5.0 the lowest setting is a .5" lift which is accurate with what they advertise. It's not stated on here but they do increase travel at the wheel by almost an inch. Adjusting the coilover is easy since they are steel. I do love the ride over factory, much more controlled. I will try it out on some trails soon but already know these are more than enough for what I'm doing.
Riding with these on my 2.7 eco boost set at the 2.5 inch mark. Rides better than stock and absorbs those big bumps on the roads like they aren't there. You will not be disappointed with these. It is a very good upgrade for the ride and handling of the truck.