FeaturesEibach's PRO-TRUCK-LIFT STAGE 2 combines our threaded height adjustable coilovers and sport shocks for fine tuning of ride height, delivering improved off-road performance.
- Stage 2 system featuring Pro-Truck-Coilover 2.0's + Rear Sport Shocks + Pro-Lift-Kit Springs
- Front Adjustable Threaded Spring Perch to Accommodate Increased Loads and Maximum Clearance. ERO Off-Road Race Spring Equipped and Compatible.
- Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Coilover Mounts, 46mm Piston, Monotube Design with Nitrogen Filled Variable Force Valving.
- Individually Dyno Tested for Matched Performance and Reliability. Heavy Duty Bushing System also Cycle Tested.
- Engineered, Tested and Manufactured by Eibach in the U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: We do not guarantee fitment, height or warranties on unlisted applications.
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty
Eibach's Limited Lifetime Warranty covers products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light duty (class 1-3) trucks under normal use and operating conditions.Learn More