New Product Release
2015-2021 Volkswagen GTI
Eibach PRO-KIT performance springs deliver upgraded performance and ride comfort using our industry leading spring winding technology.
By lowering the Center of Gravity (CoG) the PRO-KIT increases steering response and improves vehicle dynamics for a sportier, more balanced feel. Additionally, the reduction in fender gap and ground clearance also contributes to an enhanced aesthetic.
Ride Height: - 1.0" Front | - 1.0" Rear
The Eibach SPORTLINE Kit is engineered with the same care as our PRO-KIT springs offering an even lower drop using our precision engineered progressive spring rates, while maintaining the exceptional ride quality Eibach is known for.
Ride Height: - 1.7" Front | - 1.6" Rear
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT. Our sway bars allow critical fine-tuning of your GTI's handling characteristics by reducing body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed steel alloy for precision performance, and finished with a long lasting red powder coat finish, the ANTI-ROLL-KIT comes complete with all mounting hardware.
Diameter: 29mm Front | 25mm Rear
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- All applications tested in rigid durability and fatigue test
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- High grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel-spacers made from steel
- Sold in pairs
- The perfect solution to correct excessive negative camber and prevent uneven tire wear
- Wider range of camber adjustment suitable for street or track tuning
- Compatible with all lowered suspensions
- Sold in pairs
Adjustment: +/- 3.0°