Based on our Platinum Series spring technology, Max Load race springs are designed to meet the stringent requirements of high-speed ovals found in NASCAR series racing.
Meticulously wound to exacting tolerances, Max Load springs surpass the brutal conditions found on track. Spring precision is paramount for teams to dial in the maximum amount of performance from their aero packages. They can rely on the consistent, repeatable performance of the MAXLOAD spring to get their drivers to the top step of the podium.
- More Travel—Increased Travel Reduces Shear Loads and Stores More Energy, Which Equals Increased Grip In and Off The Corner.
- Ultra-Light Weight—For Increased Vehicle Response and More Usable Power to the Ground.
- Individually Tested—Each Max Load Spring is Wound to Exact Tolerances and Dyno Tested with Graph Results Included.
- Legendary Quality—Maximum Amounts of Travel, Rate Linearity and Block Resistance while Withstanding the Punishment of the Track.
- Engineered On track in conjunction with NASCAR Series teams.
- Made in the USA by Eibach.