Measuring is Very Important!
How to measure:
- Measure distance 1 and 2 as shown in the picture
- Subtract measurement 1 from measurement 2 (minus 3 to 5 mm safety)
This way you will obtain an approximate measurement of which size of spacer fits on each side.
You should always measure both – the driver and passenger side! Axle hub locations may differ slightly from side to side. In this case you choose the lower measurement! Additionally you should pay attention to parts in the fender; for example screws, inner fender linings, etc.
Please use our
- Pro-Spacer | Video - Tutorial - How to measure
- Pro-Spacer | Video - Installation Instructions System 1 | 2
- Pro-Spacer | Video - Installation Instructions System 4 | 8
- Pro-Spacer | Video - Installation Instructions System 7