PRO-ALIGNMENT | Wheel Alignment
Precision Alignment Kits for maximum Performance
- The Perfect Solution to Correct Excessive negative Camber and Prevent Uneven Tire Wear
- Wider Range of Camber Adjustment Suitable for Street or Track Tuning
- Compatible with All Sport-Lowered Suspensions
Once a vehicle is lowered, wheel camber may become excessively negative, meaning the top of the tire is angled inward (toward the center of the vehicle). While some negative camber aids in improving traction and road adhesion, too much can result in compromised handling and accelerated tire wear.
Eibach offers a complete range of Pro-Alignment kits, which provide a simple, affordable solution to correct excessive negative camber.
These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle’s camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to "dial-in" a performance-oriented alignment that uses negative camber to maximize a chassis’ true potential.
With correct alignment, turn-in becomes more precise and handling becomes gratifyingly crisp and predictable. Highspeed stability is also enhanced, making an Eibach Pro-Alignment kit a necessity for the serious performance tuner.
Performance Control Arms
Eibach Performance Control arms are designed to allow wider wheel and tire combinations and solve tire-rubbing problems when teamed up with our front and rear Pro-Alignment camber kits and toe adjusters. Available for most popular applications.
ATTENTION! Please note that there are no TÜV homologations for Pro-Alignment available yet! Sales, service and technical advice will only be offered through Eibach UK.
PRO-ALIGNMENT | Before and After
- Lower your vehicle 1 inch—camber change—approximately -.75°
- By lowering your vehicle 2 inches—camber change—approximately -1.50°
- When lowering your vehicle 3 inches—camber change—approximately -2.50°
- Lower your vehicle 1 inch—camber change—approximately -.50°
- By lowering your vehicle 2 inches—camber change—approximately -1.00°
- When lowering your vehicle 3 inches—camber change—approximately -2.00°
*The numbers shown represent averages–actual camber change will vary depending on vehicle model.