PRO-STREET-S | Coil-Overs – Adjustable Ride Height
- Height adjustment from 20 to 70 mm vehicle lowering (depending upon vehicle type)
- Rust-free stainless steel design
- Sporty and comfortable in the normal range, appealingly taut in the threshold
- Spring elements drawing on our ERS program
- Certified adjustment area and complete documentation for an easy handling
Our Pro-Street-S offers you the top sporting performance without making big sacrifices in comfort. Due to its height-adjustability, the optimum setting for what you’re looking to do is possible with the Pro-Street-S coil-over suspension systems.
Our experience from many years of in-house development and manufacture of shock absorbers and ERS springs for the top series in national and internationalmotorsports also flows directly into our coil-over suspension systems.
Additionally, the Pro-Street-S shock absorbers are manufactured on the basis of stainless steel technology, in order not just to provide you with a sporty performance, but also with the finest quality! In order to guarantee corrosion resistance in height adjustment, we use spring cups of polyamide compounds.
This combination of tuning results flowing directly into the production, the application of high-grade materials and the utilization of spring elements drawing from ourERS racing sport line results in a perfectly calibrated product in every regard.
Combined with the Eibach Pro-Tronic it is the perfect alternative solution for replacing the adaptive OE suspension.