Eibach suspension components for the new Audi A4 B9
The Audi A4 has been in production since 1994 and the B9 series is the fifth generation. And it continues the strengths of its predecessors. The car features a completely new suspension layout with a powerful five-link rear axle as well as front control arms integrated into the car body. For Eibach, this sophisticated setup is the perfect opportunity to further optimise the handling of the Audi with different components. The Pro-Kit Performance Springs lower the centre of gravity at front and rear by 30 mm which not only improves handling but also gives the vehicle a more sporty look.
For those wanting even more pronounced lowering, the tighter Sportline Sport Performance Springs will soon be available, featuring handling characteristics with a motorsport feel. The Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit Performance Stabilizer Bars – also available shortly – are the perfect addition to either of the two spring kits or to the standard suspension. They counteract the natural roll and pitch tendencies of the vehicle in fast corners, actively reducing over or under steering.
To complete the setup, Eibach supplies different Pro-Spacer Wheel Spacers: they provide the A4 with an even more confident handling, underlining the sporty claim of the German vehicle.
All Eibach Suspension Components, are available through authorised dealers, are provided with a high-quality corrosion protection and come with certified documentation.
For further information, please contact our sales hotline: +49 2721 . 511-342.
Heinrich Eibach GmbH | Am Lennedamm 1 | D-57413 Finnentrop
Daniela Flick | T +49 2721 . 511 - 255 | F +49 2721 . 511 -49 255 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dennis Hömberg | T +49 2721 . 511 - 237 | F +49 2721 . 511 -49 237 | email@example.com
IKmedia GmbH | Wendelsteiner Str. 2a | D-91126 Schwabach
Andreas Hempfling | T +49 9122 . 6313 - 421 | F +49 9122 . 6313 - 430 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- World‘s leading Performance Suspension Spring System
- Engineered and tested to work perfectly with stock dampers
- First step towards a complete sport suspension system
- Lower center of gravity – lowers vehicle up to 40 mm
- Lowering = Traction + Attraction
- Progressive spring design
- Performance handling
- Extreme Performance Meets Extreme Style
- Race-Car Like Handling
- Lower than our Pro-Kit. Lowers Vehicle 1.7" - 2.3" (50 mm)
- Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
- Part of the Eibach B12 Sportline
- reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction
- unimpaired spring comfort at bilateral spring deflection
- decreasing the load difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve
- impacting the under- or over-steering tendency positively (auto-steering behaviour)
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- All applications tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel-spacers made from steel