COMPELLING VEHICLE DYNAMICS AND COMFORT
Eibach Pro-Kit and Pro-Spacer for the new Audi Q2
Eibach equips the new Audi Q2 with its Pro-Kit Performance suspension springs. The compact Q2 is the latest member of the Audi SUV family. Measuring 4,19 m the off-road vehicle not only offers all advantages of a SUV, it also provides a greater driving enjoyment in the city as well as off road. This small lifestyle SUV features the perfect handling, combining comfort and sportiness. Its excellent drive dynamics are further enhanced by the Eibach Pro-Kit Performance suspension springs, which lower the car's center of gravity by app. 35 mm in the front and app. 30 mm in the back. Thanks to this equipment the Q2 features the agility of a compact sportscar and enthuses both dynamic on and off road drivers through its optimised chassis setup.
Soon Eibach Pro-Spacer wheel spacers will make the Q2's road holding even more perky and highlight the sporty look of the compact off road vehicle.
The Eibach Performance chassis components are available in store or in workshops and are delivered with components certificate.
- World‘s leading Performance Suspension Spring System
- Engineered and tested to work perfectly with stock dampers
- First step towards a complete sport suspension system
- Lower center of gravity – lowers vehicle up to 40 mm
- Lowering = Traction + Attraction
- Progressive spring design
- Performance handling
Part number: E10-15-024-01-22
Lowering: Front: appr. 35 mm | Rear: appr. 30 mm
Note: Since the part numbers may vary depending on the equipment, please identify your Eibach products for your vehicle in our online catalog with use of your vehicle registration.
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- All applications tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel-spacers made from steel