ROCKING ON ROADS AND OFF-ROAD
EIBACH PRO-LIFT-KIT, PRO-KIT AND PRO-SPACER FOR THE JEEP RENEGADE
Jeep has won many awards with the compact Renegade. Eibach suspension experts offer a high of a different kind with the new Pro-Lift-Kit. The innovative lift springs are intended for Jeep drivers who appreciate a high seating position as well as the purposeful off-road look. The 30 mm higher ground clearance increases the off-road capability, though the setup is primarily designed for a life on the road.
Eibach has incorporated its many years of experience into the manufacture of sporting suspension components such as the Pro-Kit. The Pro-Kit sport springs are also available for the compact Jeep. With the Pro-Kit Eibach serves those Renegade owners who see an SUV as an attractive and exciting alternative to a standard car – after all the vehicle is available as an economical front-wheel drive as well as a 4x4. By lowering the centre of gravity 35 millimetres at the front and 25 at the rear the Jeep gains additional momentum in looks as well as in handling.
Whether in conjunction with the Pro-Kit, the Pro-Lift-Kit or the series suspension: The Eibach Pro-Spacer is an attractive extra for all Renegade drivers. The aluminium wheel spacers give the Renegade, which is equipped as standard with a rather lower proportioned track, visibly more presence and confidence.
All Eibach Suspension Components, are available through authorised dealers, are provided with a high-quality corrosion protection and come with certified documentation.
For further information, please contact our sales hotline: +49 2721 . 511-342.
- World‘s leading Performance Suspension Spring System
- Engineered and tested to work perfectly with stock dampers
- First step towards a complete sport suspension system
- Lower center of gravity – lowers vehicle up to 40 mm
- Lowering = Traction + Attraction
- Progressive spring design
- Performance handling
- Top-performance handling
- Increase of ride height up to 30 mm
- Excellent ride quality
- Perpetuation of suspension behavior
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- All applications tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel-spacers made from steel