DOMINATE THE TRACK. RULE THE STREET.
Eibach makes the finest performance springs in the world. Period. When other springs sag, wear out, or create sketchy handling or a bone-crushing ride, top street tuners—like top race teams, from F1 to WRC, from Le Mans to NASCAR—inevitably turn to Eibach. And, also inevitably, wonder why they didn't choose Eibach in the first place.
- Precision Tolerances—The Tightest in the Industry
- Every Spring, ANTI-ROLL Bar and Damper Kit Extensively Developed and Road Tested for Maximum Performance
- Street Kits Designed for the Best Performance, the Best Look—and the Best Ride.
- Ultra-Lightweight, for Reduced Unsprung Mass
- Exceptional Block Resistance and Durability
Eibach uses the exact same technology in our street springs as we do in our legendary race springs. We use the world's finest Hi-Ten spring steel, produced to exceedingly precise tolerances. We use worldrenowned German CNC coilers, as well as many unique machines engineered and built specifically by Eibach—simply state-of-the-art technology, in every step of the manufacturing process. But it's not just about machines and technology: it's about people. Most notably, the Eibach Springmeisters, working at production plants in Germany and the USA: Talented, expert craftsmen, each committed to creating the finest race—and street-performance—suspension products in the world. Performance proven on the track—Perfected for the street.
New to Performance Suspension? See on the Performance Guide below to pick out which Eibach Suspension kit is right for you!