- Ultra-Lightweight for Reduced Unsprung Mass
- Maximum Deflection in Combination with Smallest Block Heights
- Exceptional Block Resistance and Durability
- Precision Tolerances—The Tightest in the Industry
- Precision Planparallel and Square End Configurations Under Unloaded and Loaded Conditions to +/- 1 Degree
- Lowest Side Loads with Load Center Ideally Located Relative to Spring Axis
- Highest Linearity and Guaranteed Rate Consistency Within 2% Of Advertised Rate
- Each Spring Individually Tested and Rated
- Eibach Springs Lifetime Warranty
Eibach produces the finest racecar springs in the world. Period. When other springs sag, or need frequent replacement, top race teams, from F1 to WRC, from Le Mans to NASCAR, inevitably turn to Eibach. And, also inevitably, wonder why they didn’t choose Eibach in the first place.
To produce springs with unparalleled precision and repeatability, Eibach uses the world’s finest Hi-Ten spring steel, produced to exceedingly precise tolerances–according to Eibach specs.
We use world-renowned German CNC coilers, as well as many machines engineered and built specifically by Eibach. In short, we use state-of-theart technology, in every step of the manufacturing process.
But it’s not just about machines and technology:
it’s about the people. Most notably, the Eibach Springmeisters, working at production plants in Germany and the USA: Talented, expert craftsmen, each committed to creating the finest race springs in the world.