FLAT SPIRAL SPRINGS
- 0.2 mm to 10 mm strip gauge
- From 0.4 mm wire diameter
- Alloyed or unalloyed spring steel strip, pre-hardened or hardened and tampered after coiling
- For reset- or measuring applications springs are manufactured with gaps between the coils
- Spring ends for power transmission are individually formed according to the specific requirement
- Instead power- and constant force springs are manufactured without gaps in between the coils and are fixed in a preloaded condition. They are then installed into housings.