Eibach Rear "Platinum" Stock Car Springs BUY NOW
Extreme Travel for Circle Track
- Ultra Light Weight – High Tensile Steel
- More Travel / Deflection than Standard Racing Coil Springs
- Linear Rate (non-progressive) Rates Available from 75-1000 lbs/inch
- Block Resistant (No Loss in Free Height!)
- Flat-Ground End Configuration w/Parallel Tolerance To +/- 1 Degree
- Eibach Springs Lifetime Warranty
Introducing our new Eibach Rear “Platinum” Stock Car springs, designed to withstand the extreme challenges of circle track racing with legendary Eibach performance, quality and reliability.
Using our new super high tensile spring steel, we are able to produce a spring that is ultra light weight and produces tremendous amounts of spring travel that the top level teams in NASCAR are looking for.
Like all other Eibach racing springs, the ER “Platinum” springs will maintain their dimensions and rates to incredibly tight tolerances, lap after lap, race after race.
Click On Images For Larger View